For the Driest, Cleanest, Most Energy Efficient Crawlspace, #CallFLC!
Lets take your crawlspace from this:
The crawlspace is one of the most forgotten, yet crucially important areas of your home, especially here on the Eastern Shore.
Mold, energy loss, and poor indoor air quality can all be completely controlled after encapsulation and conditioning of the area.
Let us transform this damp, dark, pest infested area of your home into a dry and clean storage space.
Benefits of an Conditioned Crawlspace?
- A Healthier Home
- Improved Comfort / Warmer Floors
- Reduce Asthma Related Issues
- Eliminate Mold
- Increase Storage Space
- Stop Moisture and Improve Building Durability
- Stop Cupping Wood Floors
- Lower Energy Bills and Prolonged Life of HVAC Equipment
- Cuts Down on Bugs, Pests and Rodents
- Increases the Value of Your Home
Remember, 50% of the air your family breathes on the first floor comes from the crawlspace. We spend an average about 90% of our time indoors. Don't you think that nasty air has an effect on your health?
Your workers were very polite and helpful and did their work efficiently.